Sunday, August 26, 2012

First

So here it is: my first (and probably last) attempt at blogging. I decided that with my obsession in Pinterest and crafting, why not write about it!?! And BONUS this will give me a chance to use my fancy schmancy camera that I got for Christmas on a regular basis! Hooray!


Pinterest has made me fall in love with furniture upcycling. So when I spoted this old, beat up sewing table -I immediately saw the cuteness potential- and I had to have it! My boyfriend said that I shouldn't waste my 16$ on it- but when have I ever listened to him?


So here it is before (after I sanded the hell out of it)
:
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                       

and after! Isn't it adorbs?? I am so in love with it. Now I need to learn how to sew.

Pinspiration for the drawers:

 
                                                                                                                                           - Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment